Finding Balance During a Covid Winter
Winter is a time of transition – a time to reflect and look inward. This year, as we shift into winter mode and look at changing our traditions and routines, it is important to remember you have resources to support you.
Your Employee Assistance Program, Invest EAP is readily available!
- If you are not familiar with your EAP benefit- please watch this brief video.
- We are offering free, 30-minute Lunch and Learn virtual workshop on December 8: Your Powerful Mind and the Effect of Self Talk. Click here to sign up.
- Take an anonymous and confidential well-being assessment or depression assessment on our website here. [You will need to create a user account on our website.]
- Feeling holiday stress? Consider these two steps to destress here. [You will need to create a user account on our website.]
- If you or someone you know is feeling down because of layers of stress related to COVID, cold weather and less access to natural sun light- give us a call. Your EAP is here to listen to you and help you access resources to help you find a path to feel better.
Give us a call at 1-866-660-9533. EAP counselors will help you talk through any challenges that you face.
We’re here for you!
Need someone to talk to?
We have coaches and EAP counselors ready to go (EAP is working on telephonic and web-based options for counseling as we write). Go to your PATH account dashboard to get coaching. Call 1-866-660-9533 to talk with a counselor.
Want to exercise but can’t leave the house?
We’ve got 14 videos (plus warm ups and cool downs) all uploaded and ready to go. The best part is no commute time!
Have questions about your benefits and COVID-19?
Go to the BCBSVT website, read about Telemedicine and how to contact a doctor via web-based video chat tools. Download the BCBSVT Amwell app to get started.
Get more details in our BLOG post. Click PATH Blog in the top menu at www.tomypath.com.
Still have questions?
The employee assistance program is available to ALL employees of the Orange East Supervisory Union and anyone in your household.
Invest EAP’s comprehensive confidential services include:
- 24/7 telephone access to counselors
- In-person counseling sessions
- Management consultation
- Counseling, resource and referral information on relationships and family
- Drug and alcohol
- Mental health
- Grief and loss
- Parenting techniques
- Workplace conflict
- Legal issues
- Financial problems
- Wellness workshops
- Critical incident stress debriefings
- Facilitated discussions
- Organizational development
- Workplace wellness program development
- And much, much more!
To access services, please visit the Invest EAP website or contact Invest EAP at 866-660-9533.