2021 Open Enrollment will begin on Monday, October 19 and end on Friday, October 30.
Human Resources will not be visiting schools as has been done in the past. Instead, we will be hosting online Q&A sessions on the following dates and times:
- Monday, October 19, 2020 from 3:00 – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM
- Friday, October 23, 2020 from 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Monday, October 26, 2020 from 1:00 – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 from 3:00 – 5:00 PM
- csONE Appointments – Wednesday, October 28, 2020 from 10:00 – 11:30 AM
- Thursday, October 29, 2020 from 9:30 – 11:30 AM
- csONE Appointments – Thursday, October 29, 2020 from 2:30 – 4:30 PM
- Friday, October 30, 2020 from 12:00 – 2:00 PM
To sign up, please visit this link and sign up for a 10 minute appointment. Once signed up, you will receive a meeting link with you to attend.
What You Need to Do:
- If you are currently enrolled in a Gold CDHP plan with an HSA, this will no longer be an option on January 1, 2021. Therefore, you will need to complete a new Enrollment Form to make a new plan selection. Your options in this circumstance would be one of the following:
- If you would like to maintain an HSA, you will need to select the Silver CDHP plan.
- If you want to maintain the Gold CDHP plan, you will need to enroll in an HRA.
- If you do not take health insurance, you must complete an Opt-Out Form each year and provide a copy of your most recent ID card. You will also need to complete a Health Declaration Form.
- If you elect a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Accounts, you must complete new paperwork each year to notify of your intent to contribute. More information is available here.