Skip to content
- All students served by the five member districts have the benefit of substantially equal opportunities for a high quality education.
- All schools in the district are engaging children and their families at high levels.
Resources across the supervisory union (SU) are used as efficiently as can be.
- Centralized services are uniformly high quality and are known by their commitment to strong customer service.
- All schools and the OESU central office are great places for students to learn and adults to work.
- SU and district leadership time is focused on student learning and the effective and efficient operations of the school district.
- District boards and the SU board have a strong sense of accountability between themselves and the Superintendent and the community has a strong confidence in the boards.